Planetary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Talk

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Searching for water meter parts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
marina15

Searching for water meter parts Vide
PostSubject: Searching for water meter parts   Searching for water meter parts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:40 am

I have a very old 5/8" water meter and I am trying to find anyone who may have the 'round read' (pointer) register for these units OR leads as to who may have the same.

I have been searching on the Internet but I have mostly only been finding requests for quotes, news releases of large deployments of new Neptune meters, or other articles of that nature.
Back to top Go down
MICHAEL55

Searching for water meter parts Vide
PostSubject: Re: Searching for water meter parts   Searching for water meter parts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:03 am

Can't imagine what you would need it for when a replacement 5/8" water meter can be purchased almost anywhere. You may have luck checking with local water departments or scrap metal dealers in your area, you can also call around to local Plumbing shops, maybe one has a meter or two in their brass scrap pile.

Searching for water meter parts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Planetary :: Home :: Improve Your Home -